Please be adviced that
1. The administrator of your personal data is 4Keepers, Murzynowskiego 22C, 10-684 Olsztyn, NIP 7392976773, referred to as the Administrator.
2. The administrator conducts processing operations of your personal data,
3. Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, the presentation of a commercial offer and will not be made available to other recipients, 4. Providing the data is necessary to make contact.
5.You have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- raise objections to such processing,
- data transfer, lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
6. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
The possibility of withdrawal of consents is available in the administrative panel after logging in.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The administrator of personal data collected through the website 4keepers.com is the company 4keepers entered in the Central Register of Economic Activity and Information of the Republic of Poland, conducted by the minister responsible for economy, place of business: Murzynowskiego 22C, 10-684 Olsztyn, address for delivery: Murzynowskiego 22C, 10-684 Olsztyn, NIP: 7392976773, REGON: 280388412, electronic mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator".
2.Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "RODO", and the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018.
II. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS.
The Administrator processes personal data through the 4keepers.com website in case:
a) user's use of the contact form. Personal data are processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO as a legally justified interest of the Administrator.
b) Signing up for the Newsletter by the user in order to send commercial information electronically.
c) Personal data is processed upon separate consent, based on Article 6(1)(a) RODO.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED.
The Administrator processes the following categories of user's personal data:
First and last name,
Date of birth,
Address (of residence),
3. PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING PERIOD.
Users' personal data are stored by the Administrator:
a) when the basis for data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and thereafter for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
b) in the case where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent is not revoked, and after the revocation of consent for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations for claims which the Administrator can raise and which can be raised against him. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the statute of limitations is six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity - three years.
c) When using the website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
d) Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links and references they choose to click on or other actions they take on the website. The legal basis for such activities is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO), which consists in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and in improving the functionality of these services.
e) Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
f) Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, if the user agrees to it on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) RODO. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions concerning him/her or to analyze or predict his/her preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
g) The controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular to ensure that the data collected by it are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes
- the data are substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
III. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Personal data of the users are disclosed to the service providers used by the Administrator in running the website.
(2) Service providers to whom personal data is transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing (controllers).
(3) Users' personal data are stored exclusively in the European Economic Area (EEA).
IV. RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF OWN DATA
The data subject has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Legal bases of the user's request:
1. Access to data - Article 15 RODO
2. Rectification of data - Article 16 of the RODO.
3. Erasure of data (so-called right to be forgotten) - Article 17 RODO.
4. Restriction of processing - Article 18 RODO.Data portability - Article 20 RODO.
5. Objection - Article 21 RODO
6. Withdrawal of consent - Article 7(3) RODO.
In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, an appropriate e-mail should be sent to the following address: email@example.com.W. In the situation where the user exercises the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator shall fulfil the request immediately or refuse to fulfil it, however, no later than within one month after receiving the request. However, if - due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to comply with the request within one month, he shall comply with it within the following two months, informing the user, previously within one month of receiving the request - of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of RODO, the data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
(1) The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
Second Installation of "cookies" is necessary for proper provision of services on the website.
(3) Cookies contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and they also provide an opportunity to develop general statistics on website visits.
(4) The website uses the following types of cookies: session "session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end user's device until logging out (leaving the site).
5th Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the site.
(6) The files collect information about the use of the website by the user, the type of page from which the user was redirected and the number of visits and the time of the user's visit to the website.
(7) The information does not record specific personal information about the user, but is used to compile statistics about website usage.
(8) You have the right to decide on the access of cookies to your computer by selecting them in advance in your browser window.
(9) Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The Administrator shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed, appropriate to the risks and categories of data covered by the protection, in particular to protect the data from unauthorized access, acquisition by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and the change, loss, damage or destruction.
(2) The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted electronically.