2 General Provisions
3.Technical requirements necessary to work with ICT system
4 Delivery and payment method
5 The rights of a Customer who is a consumer: return/complaint
6 Issuing invoices
7 Final provisions
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the following definitions:
1. "4keepers.com" - Piotr Skiba, conducting business under the name "4KEEPERS" Murzynowskiego 22C Street, 10-684 Olsztyn, NIP: 7392976773, REGON: 280388412.
2) "Customer". - natural person, being a consumer or entrepreneur, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, placing an order for selected items offered by 4keepers.
3. "Account" - set of resources in an ICT system, marked with an individual name (login) and a password given by the Customer, in which the Customer's data is collected.
II. General Provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for the conclusion, validity and performance of sales agreements offered by 4keepers.com through an online store www.4keepers.com/sklep, hereinafter referred to as the "Store.
2. These Regulations are addressed both to consumers and businesses using the Store (with the exception of Chapter VI. Regulations, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs). 3.
3. In order to purchase must be registered on the website: www.4keepers.com/sklep. During registration the Customer sets a password for his or her personal account. The password should not be disclosed to anyone. Registered customers log into their own account, providing a login and password.
4. The use of an Account by the Customer is free.
5. After logging in you need to add the selected goods to your cart, fill out the order and send it by selecting the appropriate field on the Store.
6. Product prices are expressed in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT). In the case of issuing a VAT invoice, it is required to provide the Customer's VAT ID. In the case of consumers who are also not businesses NIP number is not mandatory.
7. Store reserves the right to change:
- prices of goods;
- Introducing and removing goods;
- carry out changes
- introduction and cancellation of promotional campaigns
8. If the customer after placing an order has decided to make changes, should immediately contact the store to agree and make changes to your order.
9. Acceptance of these Regulations constitutes consent to the processing of personal data. Personal data of the Store's Customers is confidential. It will be processed by the Store in accordance with the security requirements specified in the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). In accordance with the Act, the Customer has the right to inspect their personal data, update and correct them and request to stop using them at any time.
10. Newly registered Customer can subscribe to the newsletter database. The customer may at any time resign from receiving the newsletter.
11. The provisions of the Rules and Regulations are always an integral part of contracts concluded by the Store, unless the parties decide otherwise in writing under pain of invalidity. Written form under pain of invalidity also require any declarations of intent aimed at ending the contractual relationship.
12. Registration in the Shop implies acceptance of these Regulations.
III. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the telecommunication system used by the Store
1. To use the functionality of the Store it is necessary to meet the following technical requirements:
a) having a computer, laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access;
b) access to electronic mail;
c) use of a web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 11.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Opera version 7.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 and higher;
d) use a screen resolution of at least 1024x768;
2. The parties may terminate the agreement for the use of an Account at any time by mutual agreement. The customer may also terminate the agreement for the use of an Account without specifying the reasons by sending an appropriate statement to the address: "4KEEPERS", Murzynowskiego 22C Street, 10-684 Olsztyn. The agreement in this case is terminated after 7 days from the date of submitting the declaration of will to terminate it, unless the parties agree on a shorter period of notice. 3.
3. In the case of a customer who is also a consumer store may terminate the contract for use of an Account only if the customer is a flagrant or persistent violations of the Regulations, after ineffective at least one request to stop or remove the violations within a period specified by the Store. In this case, the contract for use of an Account concluded with a customer who is a consumer is terminated after 14 days from the date of submission by the Shop of an appropriate statement of intent to terminate it, and the contract for use of an Account concluded with a customer who is not a consumer is terminated upon notice of termination by the Shop.
4. Customer is obliged to use the Store in a manner consistent with the law and good practice, while respecting the personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. Customer is obliged to enter data consistent with the facts.
6. Customer is prohibited to provide content of an unlawful nature
IV. Delivery and payment method
1. Shipping of the ordered goods on delivery will take place within 2 working days from the time of order. Non-collected orders are shipped within 2 working days after the amount due is credited to the Store's account. In case the ordered goods are not in stock, the Customer will be immediately informed about this fact. In such a case the Customer may withdraw from the contract or receive the ordered product after it has been imported or exchange it for another product regardless of the price (the price difference will be returned or if the product is more expensive than the original one the Customer undertakes to pay the difference). In case of payment by an ordinary bank transfer the time of dispatch will be longer. The store waits for the payment up to 2 working days. After this time the order is cancelled.
2. In order to make a 24-hour express delivery you need to:
a) place an order from Monday to Thursday (excluding holidays) until 12:00
b) make a payment via przelewy24 or choose a shipment on delivery
3. Shipment method in Poland:
DPD courier parcel
4. The customer has the right to choose from payment methods:
- bank transfer:
for payments in PLN: ING Bank Śląski 34 1050 1807 1000 0090 6779 0353
for payments in EUR: ING Bank Śląski PL20 1050 1807 1000 0097 5189 4842 SWIFT: INGBPLPW
- transfer24 (immediate transfer, credit card, blik, etc.)
- cash on delivery
V. Customer's rights as a consumer return/complaint
1. Customer who is a natural person making a legal transaction not directly related to its business or professional activities (consumer), may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons, making a statement in writing within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the item. After the expiry of the above period, the right to withdraw from the contract expires.
To meet this deadline it is enough to send the declaration before its expiry to the address: 4KEEPERS, Murzynowskiego 22C Street, 10-684 Olsztyn or sending a statement to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In the case of use by the consumer to withdraw from the contract in electronic form, the store will immediately send the consumer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
3. Customer wishing to return the goods (within 14 days from the date of purchase) is required to use the return form
4. The customer wishing to make a complaint regarding the product is required to use the complaint form
5. In the case of withdrawal by the customer from the contract is considered as not concluded, and the customer is relieved of any obligations. Not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract and return of the purchased goods. The store will refund the cost of the purchased goods. The costs of returning the purchased goods to the Store are borne by the Customer. If the Customer has made any prepayments, they shall be subject to statutory interest from the date of such prepayment. The Store refunds payments using the same means of payment as those used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer has agreed to a different solution. In the event that the Customer has agreed to a different method of payment, there are no associated fees. Store will certify to the Customer in writing the return of the service.
6. In a situation where the store has not offered to take the item itself from the consumer, may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the consumer until it receives the item back.
7. If the consumer has exercised the right referred to in paragraph. 1. consumer is obliged to return the item to the trader immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal, unless the trader has offered to pick up the thing himself. To comply with the deadline is sufficient to return the goods before its expiry.
8. Customer who is a consumer may file a claim for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, as well as incorrect calculation of the amount due for its provision.
9. In order to consider the complaint, the Customer should send purchased goods to the address 4KEEPERS, Murzynowskiego 22C Street, 10-684 Olsztyn, together with a completed complaint form. In case of complaint about incorrect calculation of the amount due for the subject of the contract, the appropriate letter should be sent to the address: 4KEEPERS ul. Murzynowskiego 22C, 10-684 Olsztyn
10. Shop is required to respond to the complaint within 14 days of receipt. If the complaint contains shortcomings, the Store will inform the customer of the deficiencies noted in writing or by telephone and call him within 7 days of receipt to complete it. After ineffective expiry of the specified time, the complaint will not be considered.
If the Customer removes the deficiencies within the deadline, the store will respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of completion of the deficiencies.
11. In the case of personalization of the product, the store reserves the right to refuse in cases:
- when the text or image of the imprint contains words commonly regarded as vulgar
- when the text or image of the imprint may violate the dignity or personal interests of another person
12. Complaints are not subject to:
in goalkeeper gloves: mechanical damage caused during use of the gloves, e.g. worn out grip foam, discoloration resulting from washing and cleaning the gloves not in accordance with the recommendations described by the manufacturer 4keepers, as well as discoloration resulting from improper drying of the gloves, cuts, cracks, tears, etc., unless they are caused by faulty purchased goods. All glove models are suitable for use on natural surfaces only. For use on artificial surfaces only the Champ Astro models are suitable.
13. Returned goods cannot have any signs of use. It is also impossible to return a product that has been personalized in the form of an imprint.
14. The cost of shipping goods to the store is borne by the customer. All other costs associated with returns/complaints are covered by the store.
VI. Issuance of invoices
1. The document confirming the conclusion of a contract of sale is an electronic invoice issued by the store.
2. The document is sent via e-mail. If you need to receive the document in paper form, please inform the seller in the message to the order.
VII. Final provisions
1. Shop reserves the right to make changes to the Rules for important reasons, especially in the event of changes in applicable law, changes in methods of payment and delivery or change of address of the Shop.
2. Changed Terms and Conditions bind the customer, if you have not terminated the contract within 14 days of learning about changes or one month after the change.
3. Amendments to the Rules will not in any way violate the rights acquired by customers who are also consumers and using the Shop before the effective date of changes to the Regulations. In particular, changes to the Rules will not affect orders already placed and concluded, implemented or executed contracts of sale.
4. With the exception of contracts concluded with a consumer, any disputes arising during the implementation of the order, which the parties have not previously resolved as a result of amicable negotiations, will be subject to the Court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Store.
5. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by: Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item. 93, as amended), the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204, as amended). The provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) shall additionally apply to agreements concluded with consumers.